A unique coastal development of 53 stylish holiday homes near Westward Ho!
Pebble Ridge, at Greenway Drive, is a private estate with planning permission for fifty-three luxury holiday homes enjoying stunning coastal and countryside views. The final phase of 18 properties has just commenced.
Located in the heart of North Devon, between the seaside resort of Westward Ho! and the Northam Burrows, and next to the famous North Devon Golf Club, the homes at Pebble Ridge will enable owners to enjoy the very best holiday experience.
Designed by reputable local architects, Woodward Smith, Pebble Ridge is a development of fifty-three two, three and four bedroom properties. The final phase of 18 properties comprises of the three bedroom Kipling, and the four bedroom Lundy and Buckleigh house types.
Different styles and external finished will ensure each home is unique. Each property will have a first floor terrace or balcony, private landscaped gardens and patio area, and parking for two vehicles.
Whilst the properties are to be occupied as all year round holiday homes, they will be built to the latest specification as if they are for permanent occupation and will benefit from a ten year warranty.
|09||The Kipling||3||£335,000||View Home|
|11||The Buckleigh||4||£390,000||View Home|
|18||The Lundy||4||£399,950||View Home|
Each home at Pebble Ridge has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style and constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of doors, duropal worktops*, upstands and handles
- Schock inset one and half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood
- Built in electric single oven, ceramic hob & extractor
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge and integrated freezer
- LED plinth lighting
Bathroom and Ensuite
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with mood lighting and white sanitary ware
- Chrome Vado taps
- Soft close toilet seat
- Back to wall WC with push flush plate
- Low profile shower tray (ensuite) with thermostatic shower
- (Vado) Thermostatic bath and shower mixer, taps and shower screen in main bathroom
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail
- Tiling to bathroom and ensuite with chrome trims
- Floor tiles from a selected range
- Shaver socket
- BT socket in lounge and master bedroom
- TV point in lounge and all bedrooms
- USB sockets in kitchen, lounge and all bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and light switch plates to lounge, kitchen and hallway with white elsewhere
- Electric operated Velux windows
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up
- Extractor fans in bathrooms and ensuites
- Electric door bell push and chime
- External lights to front
- External power socket
- Digital energy efficient boiler
- Gas central heating
- Underfloor heating to first floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to ground floor
- Wi Fi controlled thermostat
- Contemporary oak style doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion
- Internal woodwork in white gloss
- Staircase finished with oak handrail
- Grey double glazed aluminium windows and doors
- Outside tap
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Finished contours will reflect the topography of the individual garden. Any garden retaining structure will be at the discretion of the company and constructed from materials selected by the company
- LABC 10 year guarantee
* Upgrade option available
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Pebble Ridge specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract. Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Minimum room sizes are normally provided for irregular shaped rooms. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
Exploring the Local Area
Westward Ho! is a thriving seaside village boasting some of the most scenic views in North Devon. The pebble ridge is a unique geological attraction that stretches for nearly 2 miles along the sandy beach.
In the past decade Westward Ho! has undergone significant revitalisation with the development of luxury flats and several new restaurants adding a well-balanced fresh touch to the area.
After crossing the Torrdige Bridge on the A39 towards Bideford, take the third exit off the roundabout onto Heywood Road for approximately 0.5 miles and then turn right onto Fore Street. Having turned right onto Fore Street proceed through The Square and turn off onto Sandymere Road and then turn left onto Golf Links Road. You will see the Royal North Devon Golf Club entrance on your right hand side, and just after will be the entrance for Pebbleridge, off Greenway Drive.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 370589.