Pavilion View is a development of fourteen unique properties close to the pebble ridge and heart of Westward Ho! overlooking the local cricket ground.
The houses are constructed in a traditional manner with render and weather boarding to the external elevations and a slate roof. Balconies are frameless glass with capping rail and Juliette balconies are glass with stainless steel frame. The houses have excellent room proportions with crisp, modern design.
The living area is arranged on the first floor (except Plot 11) with balconies or Juliette balconies in the lounge area. There are three/four bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite and store cupboards on the ground floor.
|02||Plot 2 - 3||3||-||Sold|
|03||Plot 2 - 3||3||-||Sold|
|07||Plot 7 - 10||4||-||Sold|
|08||Plot 7 - 10||4||-||Sold|
|09||Plot 7 - 10||4||-||Sold|
|10||Plot 7 - 10||4||-||Sold|
|12||Plot 12 - 14||3||-||Sold|
|13||Plot 12 - 14||3||-||Sold|
|14||Plot 12 - 14||3||-||Sold|
Each home at Pavilion View has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style and constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of doors, worktops, upstands and handles*
- Schock inset one & half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood*
- Built in electric double oven, induction hob and extractor hood
- Fully integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washer dryer to plots 6 & 11
- LED plinth lighting
Bathroom and Ensuite
- High quality sanitaryware
- Back to wall WC with push plate flush
- Soft close toilet seat
- Floating vanity unit with wash hand basin and movement sensor lights
- Lower profile shower trays
- (Vado) Thermostatic bath and shower mixer and taps
- Shaver socket
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail
- Floor tiles (from a selected range)*
- Wall tiling to bathroom and ensuite (from a selected range)*
- BT telephone line in lounge and master bedroom
- CAT5 TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- USB sockets in living room, kitchen & all bedrooms
- Polished chrome sockets and light switch plates to main living areas
- Extractor fans in bathroom and ensuite
- Mains operator smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric doorbell push & chime
- External lighting to front
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Contemporary oak style doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion
- Internal woodwork in white gloss
- Staircase finished with oak handrail
Energy Efficiency, Heating and Insulation
- Roof mounted high-efficiency PV panels
- Gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating to main living areas
- Contemporary radiators to all other areas with thermostatic controls (other than bathroom & ensuite)
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Grey double glazed aluminium windows and doors
- Extensive slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Outside tap and electrical socket
* dependent upon build stage
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Pavilion View specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract.
Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Minimum room sizes are normally provided for irregular shaped rooms. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
Exit the M5 at Junction 27, move on to the A361 to Barnstaple. On the outskirts of Barnstaple take the A39 Bideford/Bude road. Follow this road until you go over the Torridge bridge, at the roundabout take the third exit for Westward Ho! After passing the sign for Westward Ho! take the second turning for Beach Road, drive to the bottom, turn left on to Golf Links Road. Follow this road for 0.3 miles and Pavilion View will be found on the right hand side.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 370589.