A lovely two bedroom home with first floor open plan living.
French doors from the first floor lounge lead to a balcony.
Two parking spaces.
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Pebbleridge specification.
Each home at Pebble Ridge has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style and constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of doors, duropal worktops*, upstands and handles
- Schock inset one and half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood
- Built in electric single oven, ceramic hob & extractor
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge and integrated freezer
- LED plinth lighting
Bathroom and Ensuite
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with mood lighting and white sanitary ware
- Chrome Vado taps
- Soft close toilet seat
- Back to wall WC with push flush plate
- Low profile shower tray (ensuite) with thermostatic shower
- (Vado) Thermostatic bath and shower mixer, taps and shower screen in main bathroom
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail
- Tiling to bathroom and ensuite with chrome trims
- Floor tiles from a selected range
- Shaver socket
- BT socket in lounge and master bedroom
- TV point in lounge and all bedrooms
- USB sockets in kitchen, lounge and all bedrooms
- Chrome sockets and light switch plates to lounge, kitchen and hallway with white elsewhere
- Electric operated Velux windows
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back up
- Extractor fans in bathrooms and ensuites
- Electric door bell push and chime
- External lights to front
- External power socket
- Digital energy efficient boiler
- Gas central heating
- Underfloor heating to first floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to ground floor
- Wi Fi controlled thermostat
- Contemporary oak style doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion
- Internal woodwork in white gloss
- Staircase finished with oak handrail
- Grey double glazed aluminium windows and doors
- Outside tap
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Finished contours will reflect the topography of the individual garden. Any garden retaining structure will be at the discretion of the company and constructed from materials selected by the company
- LABC 10 year guarantee
* Upgrade option available
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Pebble Ridge specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract. Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Minimum room sizes are normally provided for irregular shaped rooms. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 370589.