The Chestnut is a one-off three bedroom house with single garage and parking.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a kitchen/dining room with patio leading to the generous sized garden, lounge and cloakroom.
The first floor offers a master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of the Osborne Gardens specification. Photography of room layouts, furnishings and decoration are indicative only.
Each home at Osborne Gardens has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style, with well designed living spaces constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of door, duropal worktops, upstands and handles*
- Schock inset one & half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood*
- Built in electric single oven, ceramic hob and electric hood
- Double oven (4 bed units only)
- Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher (3 & 4 bed units only)
- Removable unit with plumbing for dishwasher (2 bed units)**
Bathroom, Ensuite (where applicable) and Cloakroom
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with white sanitaryware
- Chrome Vado taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with screen
- Soft close toilet seat
- Full height tiling around bath & shower area, half height elsewhere finished with chrome edging (Bathroom and ensuite only)*
- Floor tiles from a selected range (Bathroom and ensuite only)*
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail
- Extractor fans
- Shaver socket
- Fibre Optic availability
- BT socket in lounge and master bedroom
- TV point in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- USB socket in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- White socket and light switch plates**
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric door bell push and chime
- External lighting to front and rear
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Contemporary white painted doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion**
- Internal woodwork in white gloss wood
- Balustrades painted white with oak handrail
Energy Efficiency, Heating and Insulation
- Roof mounted high-efficiency PV panels
- Gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to first floor
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Extensive slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to rear/side boundaries
- Outside tap to rear of property
* dependent upon build stage
** upgrades available
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Osborne Gardens specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract.
Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 370589.