The properties at Osborne Gardens are quietly tucked away on the edge of the popular residential area of Sticklepath, but within walking distance of its many amenities, including Sainsbury’s, Boots Pharmacy, Roundswell Business and Retail Parks, local pub, post office and local shop, and a number of takeaway restaurants.
Barnstaple town centre is just over 1 mile away and offers a more extensive range of amenities, including a traditional pannier market which holds a general market on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Craft and antique markets are also held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Good local schools cater for children of all ages. Located in Sticklepath is the Sticklepath Community School for children aged from five to eleven, and The North Devon College/Petroc which provides higher/further education. Two secondary schools are located in Barnstaple.
Good public transport facilities are available with regular bus services from Sticklepath to Barnstaple and Bideford, and mainline rail link from Barnstaple train station to Exeter. The nearby A361 provides access to the M5 motorway at junction 27 (Tiverton) to destinations further afield.
Each home at Osborne Gardens has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style, with well designed living spaces constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of door, duropal worktops, upstands and handles*
- Schock inset one & half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood*
- Built in electric single oven, ceramic hob and electric hood
- Double oven (4 bed units only)
- Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher (3 & 4 bed units only)
- Removable unit with plumbing for dishwasher (2 bed units)**
Bathroom, Ensuite (where applicable) and Cloakroom
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with white sanitaryware
- Chrome Vado taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with screen
- Soft close toilet seat
- Full height tiling around bath & shower area, half height elsewhere finished with chrome edging (Bathroom and ensuite only)*
- Floor tiles from a selected range (Bathroom and ensuite only)*
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail
- Extractor fans
- Shaver socket
- Fibre Optic availability
- BT socket in lounge and master bedroom
- TV point in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- USB socket in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- White socket and light switch plates**
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric door bell push and chime
- External lighting to front and rear
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Contemporary white painted doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion**
- Internal woodwork in white gloss wood
- Balustrades painted white with oak handrail
Energy Efficiency, Heating and Insulation
- Roof mounted high-efficiency PV panels
- Gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to first floor
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Extensive slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to rear/side boundaries
- Outside tap to rear of property
* dependent upon build stage
** upgrades available
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Osborne Gardens specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract.
Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
From Barnstaple Square, take the B3233 passing over the Long Bridge. At the first roundabout, take the third exit and continue on B3233. At the next roundabout (where you will see stone sculptures), take the second exit, remaining on B3233 (Sticklepath Hill) and sign posted Sticklepath. At the top of Sticklepath Hill take the first exit off the roundabout onto the Old Torrington Road. Follow the Old Torrington Road for approximately 1 mile, Osborne Gardens will be found on the left hand side.