The Chestnut is a three bedroom house with garage and parking.
Room sizes are indicative only.
Images and floor plans for identification purposes only.
Each home at Honey Farm Close has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style, with well designed living spaces constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of door, duropal worktops, upstands and handles *
- Inset one and half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood *
- Built in electric single oven, ceramic hob and electric hood
- Integrated 50/50 fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher (3 bed units only)
- BT socket in lounge and master bedroom
- TV point in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- USB socket in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- White socket and light switch plates **
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric door bell push and chime
- External lighting to front and rear
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite (where applicable) & Cloakroom
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with white sanitaryware
- Chrome Vado taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with screen
- Soft close toilet seat
- Wall tiling to selected areas with chrome edging (Bathroom and Ensuite only) *
- Floor tiles from a selected range (Bathroom and Ensuite only) *
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail
- Extractor fans
- Shaver socket
- Contemporary white painted doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion **
- Internal woodwork in white gloss wood
- Balustrades painted white with oak handrail
Energy Efficiency, Heating & Insulation
- Gas fired combination boiler
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to first floor
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to side boundaries
- Outside tap to rear of property
* dependent upon build stage
** upgrades available
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Honey Farm Close specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract. Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 379797.