The Teal is an impressive family home.
To the ground floor there is a large kitchen/diner with patio doors opening into the garden, a spacious lounge and cloakroom.
The first floor offers a master bedroom with ensuite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of the Easterly Park specification. Photography of room layouts, furnishings and decoration are indicative only.
Each home at Easterly Park has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style and constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of door and handles*
- 3 bed units to have duropal worktops and upstands (upgrade available)*
- 4 and 5 bed units to have silestone/quartz worktops*
- Inset one & half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood* (where applicable)
- 3 bed units to have built in electric single oven, ceramic hob and electric hood
- 4 and 5 bed units to have built in electric double oven, ceramic hob and electric hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite (where applicable) & Cloakroom
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with white sanitaryware
- Chrome Vado taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with screen
- Soft close toilet seat
- Wall tiling from a selected range (Bathroom and Ensuite only)*
- Floor tiles from a selected range (Bathroom and Ensuite only)*
- Chrome dual fuel heated towel rail (Bathroom and Ensuite only)
- Extractor fans
- Shaver socket
- BT socket to ground floor and master bedroom
- TV point in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- USB socket in lounge, kitchen and all bedrooms
- Satin chrome sockets and light switches to main living areas, white sockets and light switches in all other rooms
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric doorbell push and chime
- External lighting to front
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Electric garage door to 4 and 5 bedroom units only
- Contemporary doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion
- Internal woodwork in white gloss
- Oak balustrades and handrail
Energy Efficiency, Heating & Insulation
- Roof mounted high-efficiency PV panels
- Gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators with thermostatic controls to first floor (and second floor for Osprey)
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Extensive slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to
- side boundaries
- Outside tap to rear of property
*Choice dependent upon build stage
Optional extras available — please speak to selling agents for further details
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Easterly Park specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract. Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 379797.