The Greenfinch is a spacious four bedroom bungalow with attached double garage.
There is a large kitchen diner with partial vaulted ceiling, and doors leading to the secluded south facing garden. The living room also has French doors to the garden. The main bedroom has an en-suite and built in wardrobes. There are three further bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, a family bathroom, utility room (leading to the double garage) and two cupboards in the hallway.
As well as a detached double garage, there is ample parking
All photography of appliances and finishes are typical of Anchorwood View specification.
Disclaimer: Whilst these particulars have been prepared with due care, for the convenience of interested purchasers, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only. The right is expressly reserved by Chichester Developments to amend or vary same, and therefore, nothing contained herein shall substitute or form part of any contract. Room sizes are believed to be accurate to within 4cm although these are given as an approximated guide only. Elevations, materials, style and position of the windows and porches can all differ in the same house type from plot to plot. Kitchen and bathroom layouts and all images used are indicative only.
Each home at Anchorwood View has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style, with well designed living spaces
constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of door and handles *
- Silestone/quartz worktops *
- Inset one & half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood (where applicable) *
- Built in electric single oven, combo oven with microwave, ceramic hob and electric hood*
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Sink to utility area/room
Bathroom, Ensuite (where applicable)
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with white sanitaryware
- Chrome taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with screen (where applicable)
- Soft close toilet seat
- Half height wall tiling from a selected range (upgrade available) *
- Floor tiles from a selected range (bathroom & ensuite only) *
- Chrome electric heated towel rail (bathroom & ensuite only)
- Extractor fans
- Shaver socket (upgrade available to toothbrush charger for Oral B or Braun brands)
- CAT5 data point to living room and master bedroom (optional extra - additional points to other rooms available prior to first fix)
- BT socket to living area and master bedroom
- TV point in living area and all bedrooms
- USB socket in living area and all bedrooms
- White sockets and switches in all rooms
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric doorbell push & chime
- External lighting to front and rear
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Electric garage door
- External power socket
- Contemporary white painted doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion
- Internal woodwork in white satin
Energy Efficiency, Heating & Insulation
- Roof mounted high-efficiency PV panels
- Gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Extensive slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to side boundaries
- Outside tap
Other Optional Extras
- Wireless Intruder Alarm (spur provided as standard)
- Electric Car Charging Point (spur provided as standard)
- Bathroom extras*
- Kitchen extras*
* dependent upon build stage
Please see each house type for further details.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 379797.