Anchorwood View is a delightful development of 24 open market, two, three and four bedroom detached bunglaows, built to Chichester Developments high standard specification.
The properties at Anchorwood View are quietly tucked away on the edge of the popular residential area of Sticklepath, but within walking distance of its many amenities.
All properties will be able to enjoy the large area of open space to the north of the development, and a number of the properties will benefit from stunning views across the Taw estuary and famous Tarka Trail to Ashford and beyond.
Barnstaple town centre is just over 1 mile away and offers an extensive range of amenities, including traditional pannier market which holds a general market on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Craft and antique markets are also held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Good local schools cater for children of all ages. Located in Sticklepath is the Sticklepath Community School for children aged from five to eleven, and The North Devon College/Petroc which provides higher/further education. Two secondary schools are located in Barnstaple.
Good public transport facilities are available with regular bus services from Sticklepath to Barnstaple and Bideford, and mainline rail link from Barnstaple train station to Exeter. The nearby A361 provides access to the M5 motorway at junction 27 (Tiverton) to destinations further afield.
|07||The Wren||3||-||Coming soon|
|08||The Wren||3||-||Coming soon|
|09||The Wren||3||-||Coming soon|
|10||The Goldfinch||4||-||Coming soon|
Each home at Anchorwood View has been thoughtfully designed to provide superior comfort and style, with well designed living spaces
constructed to high energy efficiency standards for lower running costs.
- Fitted kitchen with choice of door and handles *
- Silestone/quartz worktops *
- Inset one & half bowl sink with mixer taps
- Coloured glass splashback to cooker hood (where applicable) *
- Built in electric single oven, combo oven with microwave, ceramic hob and electric hood*
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Sink to utility area/room
Bathroom, Ensuite (where applicable)
- Stylish fitted vanity furniture with white sanitaryware
- Chrome taps
- Thermostatic shower over bath with screen (where applicable)
- Soft close toilet seat
- Half height wall tiling from a selected range (upgrade available) *
- Floor tiles from a selected range (bathroom & ensuite only) *
- Chrome electric heated towel rail (bathroom & ensuite only)
- Extractor fans
- Shaver socket (upgrade available to toothbrush charger for Oral B or Braun brands)
- CAT5 data point to living room and master bedroom (optional extra - additional points to other rooms available prior to first fix)
- BT socket to living area and master bedroom
- TV point in living area and all bedrooms
- USB socket in living area and all bedrooms
- White sockets and switches in all rooms
- Mains smoke detector with battery back up
- Electric doorbell push & chime
- External lighting to front and rear
- Plumbing and electrics for washing machine
- Electric garage door
- External power socket
- Contemporary white painted doors with chrome lever handles
- Walls and smooth ceilings finished in classic white emulsion
- Internal woodwork in white satin
Energy Efficiency, Heating & Insulation
- Roof mounted high-efficiency PV panels
- Gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating
- Cavity wall and loft insulation installed to Building Control Standards
- Extensive slabbed areas including patio, pathway and steps
- Front and rear gardens fully turfed with landscape planting to selected areas
- Close boarded timber fencing to side boundaries
- Outside tap
Other Optional Extras
- Wireless Intruder Alarm (spur provided as standard)
- Electric Car Charging Point (spur provided as standard)
- Bathroom extras*
- Kitchen extras*
* dependent upon build stage
Please see each house type for further details.
Proceed from Barnstaple Square over the Long Bridge on the A3125. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit and stay on A3125. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sticklepath Hill. At the small roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue for 0.6 miles. Turn right into Woodville. Continue for around 0.3 miles, turn left onto Ellerslie Road. Anchorwood View can be found on the left at the end of the 2nd cul-de-sac.
If you would like further information please contact Webbers New Homes on 01271 379797.